I have suffered as a victim with amazing consequences to me and my family
The bully can sometimes also go out of his way to do favours to his victim (The Scottish poet David McLeod, personal communication) who he plays with like a toy. It is sometimes therefore necessary to establish a pattern of bullying over a period of years. The bully can sometimes 'triangulate' other people e.g. relatives into his network, or act in unison with his partner, Psychopathic bullies can really be trying to 'take something' from their victims e.g. paternal or academic approval, Psychopathic bullies are typically well aware of what they're doing
While this post intimates some of my own personal details, I am circulating it with the expressed intention of helping all other bullied people in the world to understand what is going on around them.
Can you perceive which is the victim, from about 56 years ago?
That's me, at the front, aged about 4, and after being bullied over possession of the ball
THIS SORT OF BULLYING CAN INCLUDE
(1) Childhood incestuous sexual assault and humiliation
(2) Teenage homoerotic bullying/homophobic cutdowns as an adult
(3) Encouraging other schoolkids to bully or physically attack e.g. leading to devastating lifetime injury ( unclear in my case, just a possibility but it would be good to know definitely)
(4) Severe memory mind games
(5) Several pieces of damaging advice during period of suicidal ideation (e.g. you're a totally evil person, you deserved all the bullying at school which you got, and there's nothing I can do if you want to kill yourself) which causes apparent disorder to continue indefinitely
(6) Putting victim into state of mystification
(7) Slyly siding with ex-partner, while ex-partner is the person apparently in the wrong
(8) Nasty backslagging to relatives while professing love for the victim
(9) Backslagging to victim's companion while victim is on a jolly social visit
(10) Screwing around with family ancestry to embarrass the victim
(11) 'Triangulating' other relatives while manipulating family legacies
(12) Orchestrating marginalization of victim from family when psychopathy is finally exposed.
I remain fiercely resilient after being on the receiving end of at least 10 and maybe even 12 of these abuses, from the age of 9 and into old age.