Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 October 2017

HISTORICAL CHILD ABUSE IN EDINBURGH




                                                                                 


In my 2012 self-published novel In the Shadows of Calton Hill I satirised my attempts, since the year 2000 to confront suspicions of child abuse on the outer fringes of the LGBT Community in Edinburgh. It is dangerous to express ones suspicions too explicitly because of the potential toxic reactions, which appear to come from above, as indeed I experienced myself in 2000 and 2007.

I have recently been advised by a highly respectable person in the know that there is a history of child abuse in Churches of all denominations, whether or not the officially approved 'safeguards' have been enacted. The Roman Catholic Church is, in my opinion, at its higher level a criminal organization which by and large seeks to protect the rampant paedophilia in its midst. However, the Church of Scotland has recently also come into scrutiny.

After my adventures with the Piskies, I was briefly a member of the Church of Scotland during 2016. Please see ON CHILD ABUSE IN THE CHURCH OF SCOTLAND




No comments:

Post a Comment